This live Zoom lecture will feature JJ Tate addressing the topic of the importance of being on the bit, along with what it really means and how to make it happen.
- You are also welcome to participate in the live Q&A portion at the end of the lecture.
- After purchasing access - you will receive a link to the live Zoom lecture that will be held November 11th @ 8 PM EST.
- A replay will be available if you miss the live lecture. Just email us at TeamTateDressage@gmail.com and we will send you a link.
- This lecture is part of our five-part series called Riding Your Horse Sound
- Demystifying On The Bit- 10.14.20
- The Balanced Horse & Rider- 11.11.20
- Becoming Your Horse's Physical Therapist- 12.09.20
- Management Matters- 1.13.21
- Well Rounded Through Cross-Training- 02.10.21